It is truly a smart decision to create a digital store and start your eCommerce business. There is no need to hire professionals to design your website. By choosing the right website theme, you can make an uncluttered beautiful eCommerce platform. But, which is the best theme for your e-store? Lots of store owners have picked responsive PrestaShop themes to design their eCommerce platform. With responsive PrestaShop themes, you will find the features desirable to every eCommerce store. Prestashop is an open-source platform.
Start your eCommerce business (Online Store) using one of the best PrestaShop Themes. You can take advantage of the community to translate different languages. Moreover, the template designs are easily modifiable with a few clicks.
Needless to say, your eCommerce website will look work flawlessly on any device. You will have mobile-friendly and fully responsive websites. Designed with the best PrestaShop templates, your website will have a good effect on the SEO status. Your eCommerce platform will receive a high level of traffic.
To ensure the smooth functioning of your e-store, you need to install the latest PrestaShop version. You may choose the newly released PrestaShop 1.7 version to find the most innovative features. You can go through the PrestaShop knowledge base to solve any query.
While choosing a PrestaShop theme, you will find a range of additional offers-
- InMotionHosting – InMotion hosting is available for a year with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and several other benefits.
- Prime SEO Pack – You can engage Template Tuning professionals to gain more traffic to your site.
- Installation – A professional standard will make your store accessible within 24 hours.
- Primary Site Maintenance – You will have our website maintenance solutions and real-time backups.
- SEO Boost – It ensures that the site is submitted to highly authoritative platforms.
Why should you choose PrestaShop themes?
- Highly responsive design- PrestaShop themes are perfect for any category of websites. You will find an adaptive design that fits perfectly with multiple screen sizes.
- Easy installation- You do not need special skills to install the themes for your eCommerce stores. The thorough documentation process will provide you with guidance.
- Product presentation- Using the PrestaShop engine, you can find multiple features for product presentation. There are options for choosing Product Image Pop-Up, Quick View, Badges, and Product Thumbs Carousel.
- Design potentials- Based on your interests, you may decide on different design elements. You can choose video background, color schemes, and Parallax scrolling effect. Moreover, you may add some information to the Custom Block Zone.
- Shopping functionalities– Using PrestaShop, you can find the Ajax Product Filter and Product Sort feature. The Customers Also Viewed option will let you analyze the most popular products. Your visitors can add items to their Wishlist.
Some important features of PrestaShop Themes-
You can adjust your logo, favicon logo, and mail logo. The logo dimension is also adjustable very easily.
Easy to edit the store’s front page
Choose the right theme for your store and adjust its front-end design.
Connect to social media
Nowadays, there is a rising trend of social media activities. You may add your social media profile to your store’s Home Page. Your website visitors can visit your social media pages.
Configure your payment method
From the Admin, you may adjust the payment method. It enables you to add your account details. Your customers choose any of the options, like Payment by Check and Bank Transfer.
Select the language
You can choose from more than 70 languages based on the geographical location of the target country.
How to Launch Your Online Store with PrestaShop Themes
- Download PrestaShop.
- Select the online shop’s name
- Design your website by choosing a theme
- Add products to the catalog.
- Configure payment methods
- Activate your store and start selling
What are some popular PrestaShop themes?
There are several PrestaShop themes, and a few of them are mention below. select a perfect marketplace to buy the best theme for an online store. The Prestashop templates must have proper documentation. Perfect documentation will help user to customize their store.
This theme is best for e Commerce Multi-Purpose stores. The premium theme ensures the fastest speed for your site. You can add a blog to your e Commerce platform.
It is another niche-oriented theme. The modern, clean, and attractive design will display your products. The responsive design and cross-browser compatibility are some major features of the theme.
You will find unlimited options with Foodie Prestashop. You can establish your Food online shop using this PrestaShop theme. The most notable options are order notifications, product filters, top bars, and one-click installation.
How will I edit the Prestashop theme?
You have to choose Chrome’s developer tools to identify the element that you need. To alter the design and colors, you can choose the custom.css file.
Are Prestashop templates safe?
To ensure 100% security, you must know some tips. Remove the PrestaShop Installation folder and secure the Config Files. You can manage the admin panel for the ultimate protection.
How To Add modules in Prestashop templates?
Modules are like extra Functionality for your online store or website. There are free and paid modules available for Prestashop templates. You can add a module from your website’s admin dashboard. Go to the admin panel > Modules > Select Upload a module > Upload the module Zip > Now your module uploaded. When you customize your website with Modules that will give you extra customization in you eCommerce website
Now, you can easily select a user-friendly, easily downloadable premium PrestaShop theme for your store. The premium quality theme will present you with an editor. The SEO-friendly themes will enable you to make your products reachable to your potential customers. Template Trip Is the best Marketplace to purchase responsive Prestashop templates. Templatetrip has 6+ years of experience in web development.