Please read the whole Agreement carefully before registering on TemplateTrip as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program would be to legally advertise our website to be given a commission on memberships and goods purchased by people known as TemplateTrip by your own website or individual referrals.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any Affiliate Program Application within our sole and complete discretion. You’ll not have a legal recourse against us to the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once per month. For an Affiliate to get a commission, then the known account must stay active for at least 30 days.
You can’t refer yourself, and you won’t get a commission in your accounts. There is also a limitation of a single commission per referral. If a person clicks the link on your website and orders multiple accounts, then you’ll be given a commission on the initial order only.
Payments will only be shipped for trades which have been successfully finished. Transactions that lead to chargebacks or refunds won’t be compensated out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be terminated or suspended for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (bogus claims, misleading links, etc.).
- Failure to disclose the affiliate connection for any advertising that qualifies as the endorsement under present Federal Trade Commission rules and guidelines, or any relevant state laws. TemplateTrip reserves the right to demand license arrangements from people who use trademarks of TemplateTrip so as to safeguard our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, vouchers, or other sort of guaranteed kick-backs from the affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other goods with TemplateTrip, however, is okay.
- Self referrals, deceptive transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
Besides the foregoing, TemplateTrip reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate accounts at any time, for any violations of the Agreement or no motive.
4. Affiliate Links
You can use graphic and text links both on your website and inside in your email messages. You might also promote the TemplateTrip website in offline and online classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You can use the text and graphics given by us, or you might make your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the requirements and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupen and Deal Websites
TemplateTrip sometimes offers coupon to pick affiliates and also to our newsletter readers. If you are not pre-approved / delegated a branded voucher, then you are not permitted to foster the coupon. Below are the conditions that use for any affiliate Who’s Thinking about the marketing of our products regarding a deal or voucher:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate hyperlinks, links or images to indicate that anything apart from now approved deals to the particular affiliate.
- Affiliates might not create pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or some other seen or hidden actions that place affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a very clear and explicit interest in triggering a particular economies by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that specific coupon or deal. Your connection needs to send the visitor to the merchant website.
- User needs to have the ability to observe coupon/deal/savings details and information prior to an affiliate cookie is set (i.e."click here to find coupons and start a window to retailer website" is NOT permitted ).
- Affiliate websites might not possess “Click (or to view ) Deal/Coupon" or some other variant, whenever there are not any coupons or deals accessible, and also the click opens the retailer website or sets a cookie cutter. Affiliates with this text on the retailer landing page will be eliminated from the program instantly.
TemplateTrip won’t be responsible for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or some other outcomes of intents of injury to the App and/or to our website(s).
We don’t make any expressed or implied warranties concerning the App or the memberships or merchandise sold by TemplateTrip. We make no promise that the performance of the our website(s) will be error-free and we won’t be responsible for any errors or interruptions.
8. Period of the Agreement
The duration of the Agreement begins upon your approval in the Program and will end when your promotional account is terminated.
The stipulations of this agreement may be modified by us at any given moment. If any alteration to the terms and conditions of the Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only option is to terminate your Affiliate account.
Affiliate will indemnify and hold harmless TemplateTrip and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, directors, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or approved by TemplateTrip to carry and distribute materials, from all liabilities, fines, damages, judgments, claims, expenses, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising from or associated with all claims continuing in connection with this Agreement on account of the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or willful misconduct of Affiliate.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the legislation of the USA and the State of Florida. Any dispute arising under or connected in any way to the Agreement will be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your involvement from the TemplateTrip affiliate application. You signify your acceptance of this Agreement and each the terms and conditions included or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Share a Sale or TemplateTrip application procedure. This activity creates a digital signature which has the exact same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.