1. Title: The title should accurately describe the item. The title should related to product so that customers finds easy to identify the product.
Things to Remember:
- Capitalize the first letter of each word. Letters like ‘the’ ‘of’ etc can be in lowercase
Ex: Title: “This is My Product Name”
- Capitalizing each and every word is not allowed. You can capitalize words like ‘XML’ ‘SEO’ ‘PSD’ etc.
- In some case follow the industry standard, for words like ‘WordPress’ ‘Jquery’ etc.
- Don’t use all lowercase words.
Ex: “this is my product name”.
2. Live Preview URL: Here you need to add the live URL of your product’s demo.
3. Key Features: You should mention the key features of the products (why should customer buy your item). Mention the features which makes your items unique from others.
- Has Video Tutorials: Click on check box if you have Video Tutorials.
- Has Documentations Tutorials: Click on check box if you have Documentations Tutorials.
- Item will be Supported: Click on check box if you Vendor Support for the item.
3. Price: In this section you have to enter the actual price including the TemplateTrip Marketplace commission. The price will in US Dollars only. Before entering the price, calculate the commission of the marketplace and then set the price of your item.
4. Category: Choose a suitable category for your main file. Select which file types are included in your download though you can choose multiple categories.
5. Tags: The tags should be in lowercase, separated by commas. They should be relevant to the product and must be spelled correctly according to American standard. Do not use the same tags for every products.
6. Short Description: The short description must be relevant and should describe about the actual product. It should not exceed 250 words. Entering HTML is not allowed.
7. Description: Describe the product in brief. The description should be accurate and relevant to the product. You can add plain text description or in HTML. It is one of the important factor for search engine to identify your product so before careful.
8. Attributes: Please mention the attributes proper for your items.
- Browser Compatibility: If the item support all the browsers then “Select All”. If it doesn’t support any browser then select “Select None”. If the browser support specific browsers then please mention the browsers.
For example If it supports Google chrome, Mozilla, Opera, then mention this browser in the box.
- Color: Mention the color which your product supports. For example, If its supports all colors then select “Select All’, If it doesn’t supports any color then select “Select None”. If the Product supports any specific color then mention the color in the box.
For example if it support pink, red and green color then mention this colors in the box.
- Column: Mention the number of columns, which your product supports. For example, If its supports multiple columns then select “Select All’, If it doesn’t supports any column then select “Select None”. If the Product supports any specific number of column then mention the number in the box.
For example if it support 2 column then mention this in the box.
- Layouts: If the layout is responsive then select “Select All” else “Select None”
- Source: Mention the source, If you are providing the item in zip file then mention zip file in the box.
- Theme category: There are lots of categories available on the marketplace. So please select the appropriate category of your item.
- Theme Platform: Mention the platform which your products supports. If it supports all platform them “Select All”. If its supports specific platform then mention that platform in the box.
- Version: Mention the version of your framework in the box.