What is Flutter?
A complete solution using the flutter framework created by Google it is open-source mobile application development. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications
LMS What? The LMS Definition You’ve Been Looking For
LMS stands short for Learning Management System.
Learning, because you use it to deliver education courses or training programs.
Management, because it helps you organize these courses (create them, change them, assign them to students, grade them, etc).
System, last but not least, is just a fancy word that translates to “software”. An LMS is a computer program.
Just like Word helps you write documents and Gmail helps you manage your emails, LMS is a software program that helps you create, manage, and deliver eLearning courses.
You can get a FREE admin panel
Flutter App Features:
- Learning Management System
- Entities & Models are ready to use.
- Clean & organized Dart Language code using MVC Pattern
- Easy to restyle and theming by on your branding sites.
- Working fine with bright and dark mode.
- Awesome animations are ready to use: Parallax Animations, Sliding & Swiping animations
- Working really well on both iOS and Android with support with 60 frames per second (fps).
- Course Details
- Course Explorer
- Course Listing
- Course videos
- Course attachment
- Course quiz
- Course level
- User Favorites Course
- Share Course
- App Languages
- User profile
- User Change Password