Best SEO Plugins For WordPress
SEO Games has become more complex over time, and it requires a lot of technical knowledge to really master it. Apart from this, many processes are subject to constant changes because search engine algorithms are developed, and it is almost on a daily basis. there are some Best SEO Plugins For WordPress.
The best way to keep SEO tool is to use the best and easy. This help automates most processes and Google varies significantly when they rank those pages.
WordPress has become the most commonly used content management system and hosts about 30 percent of the Internet’s websites. If you use WordPress as your primary content management system, look at these eight powerful plugins that can help reduce your SEO tasks and improve search rankings.
1. 404-page plugin – SEO Plugins For WordPress
A well designed and optimized 404 page is an ideal solution to treat all error pages that frustrate users and reduce the overall user experience. The 404-page plugin allows you to easily create custom 404 pages. The best thing? It does not make a redirect or additional server request.
- What it offers:
- Easily creates a custom 404 error page
- Sends 404 signals to search engines so they can de-index the page
- This does not create any additional server requests or redirects
- It is compatible with most used WordPress themes
2. All in One SEO Pack – SEO Plugins For WordPress
All in One SEO Pack face most of the problems of website owners while optimizing their site without any hassle. This is one of those people who do not really know much about SEO because it starts working right outside the box. This may be a little scary for the first time because it displays all its options on the same page, but when you start reading them, they all become quite comfortable.
What it offers:
- Easily submit your sitemap on Google and Bing.
- Google AMP Support (Quick Mobile Page)
- Support for Google Analytics.
- Create advanced canonical URL for improving SEO pricing.
Whenever the site is updated, the plugin automatically sends the notification to the search engine about the changes on your site.
- Free SEO integration for ecommerce websites including WooCommerce
- The plugin is secure and automatically generates a meta tag.
- Compatible with many other plugins.
3. Yoast SEO – SEO Plugins For WordPress
This is probably one of the most popular WordPress plugins used to customize the entire website. It shares some features of All In One SEO Pack because it is comfortable and starts working immediately, but its interface is slightly more divided.
What it offers:
- Easily generate sitemaps and improve your site navigation using breadcrumb, improve your user experience.
- Automatically generates title and meta descriptions, and offers internal linking suggestions.
- The snippet preview feature shows you how your post or page will appear in search results on both desktop and mobile.
- Customize your webpages for targeted keywords and synonyms.
- With the help of Bulk Editor, you can make large-scale edits on your site.
- The ability to use local SEO and full support for Google Maps marketing campaigns
4. AMP for WordPress – SEO Plugins For WordPress
The speed of the site is much more important than ever in the Google ranking algorithm. AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) Initiative was born when people help to load faster when they go to a website from their mobile devices. In short, AMP plugins make lightweight versions of your website for mobile viewing.
AMP is a good plugin for WordPress that lets you easily create a bar version of your regular HTML pages. The AMP loads faster and helps improve the overall user experience. When you activate the plugin, all the posts on your site will have dynamically-generated AMP-compliant versions which will be accessed by adding/posting your post URL at the end.
What it offers:
- Stripped version includes all file types.
- All types of content are embedded
- Full optimization of your AMPD version.
- Tracking from the most important analytical tools
- Compatible with many other SEO tools described in this article.
5. Premium SEO Pack – SEO Plugins For WordPress
Similar to Yoast SEO, this SEO plugin helps increase SEO value for all your pages and handles Meta Tags, Sitemaps and Social Media Snippets. However, more experienced users feel that there is a lack of many features that are now considered standard.
What it offers:
- Automatically add SEO title and description to each page on the basis of the pattern.
- Add social media schemas such as the twitter card code and open graph images for each of your posts.
- Noindex and Nofollow options are displayed for each post.
- Choose the preferred URLs using the Canonical Link option
- Works with Woocommerce and other e-commerce plugins.
- Includes a 404 monitor and W3C validity.